Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What matters most!

After seven and a half years it doesn't really matter if he remembers I hate chocolate chip ice cream.

It doesn't matter if he puts it in a dish or a cone. 

It doesn't matter if his moods swing more than a weather vane.

When you've been together through all of life's ups and downs...

...

all that really matters...


....

all it really takes...

...

is for him to remember...

...

the wine I like!!
In case you are wondering, it's the wine from Olive Garden
I only got a taste of it on my birthday
because before we could order our drinks,
a co-worker had already sent me a huge margarita.
For anyone who doesn't understand the importance of this... (or for those lovey doveys who want to tell me about passion and romance) ...remembering my wine is romantic!  The fact that he also remembers my favorite jewelry store, is a great father, and an excellent spider-killer also helps!

2 comments:

  1. haha. Love this! Made me snort again. You and that ice cream thingy. How can you not like that flavor? LOL. It wasn't like it was Harry Potter booger flavored with a Tequila worm on a stick. Or some twisted shit like that. And...no curse words? Shazam! The world is coming to an end or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a texture thing. Don't ask me. I like Cookie Dough ice cream which is basically chocolate chip 2.0 so it doesn't really make sense. As far as curse words, I was saving em for a special occasion!

      Delete